[Netkit.users] IPv6 / IP aliasing / VLAN / Participate

Massimo Rimondini rimondin a dia.uniroma3.it
Sab 20 Gen 2007 19:48:31 CET

Dear Renaud and Adrian (this replies to both),

I'm sorry to tell you that we still haven't prepared labs for the case
studies you suggest (IPv6, IP aliasing, VLAN).
You may also have already realized that at present Netkit does not
provide a "contributions" area for the labs. There are plans to
officially support this in the future, but for the moment all I can say
is that contributions are welcome and can be discussed on this mailing list.

And thank you very much for your proposal to provide support on
translations.

Best,
Massimo Rimondini.