R: [Netkit.users] nslookup

Massimo Rimondini rimondin a dia.uniroma3.it
Mar 23 Ago 2005 17:35:18 CEST

Hi everybody.

Fabio is absolutely right. The `/lib/tls' directory had already been moved
in the past because of issues similar to that signaled by Daniel.
Unfortunately, a subsequent update via the apt tools caused it to appear
back in place.

We will take care of moving it away in the next release of the guest
filesystem.

Regards,
Massimo.