[Netkit.users] strange SNMP behavior

Niklas metaswirl at gmail.com
Fri May 18 09:24:56 CEST 2012

Hi Saverio,

thanks for your answer. The thing is though, I am not receiving the
rate of the interface, but the capacity which is by definition fixed.
Furthermore even if this was a problem of the UML virtual connector, I
still don't get why the metrics of the routing table--which can be
accessed via shell--are not visible in the SNMP table...

I'll contact the net-snmp team later today. Maybe they have some
insights into this matter.

Best,
Niklas