[Netkit.users] network interface startup

Massimo Rimondini rimondin at dia.uniroma3.it
Thu May 20 09:35:26 CEST 2010

Dear Silvia,

sure you can. In order to do so, you would put commands like "ifconfig ethX IP_addr up" in the corresponding .startup file, where X is the ID of the affected network interface.
The reason why they don't show up using a plain "ifconfig" is that they are in a "down" (i.e., inactive) status.

Cheers,
Massimo.