[Netkit.users] Creating a custom root_fs

Emilio Scalise emisca a email.it
Mer 10 Ott 2007 15:17:05 CEST

Do you have enabled on your host kernel the compat_vdso?
Netkit kernel is compiled against a libc6 that doesn't support vdso, so
the host kernel must have enabled compat_vdso.
Try to search vdso on your dmesg output (host machine).

If you search on this mailing list I already addressed those problems
some time ago...

Bye,
Emilio