[Netkit.users] Announcement: new releases of the labs
rimondin a dia.uniroma3.it
Ven 1 Giu 2007 15:15:28 CEST
Dear Netkit users,
we would like to inform you that all the labs that are currently
published on the Netkit web page have undergone a thorough revision
process. As a consequence, for each lab a new version is now available
for download from the (recently renamed) "Labs & Slides" section. Among
- old labs based on single shell scripts have been rewritten to comply
to the Netkit lab format;
- existing labs have been checked for errors;
- each lab is now supplied with the information required to perform
regression tests on different machines or Netkit distributions;
- some of the slides contain more examples and more detailed experiments;
- the layout of the slides has been made consistent over all the labs;
- the "Labs & Slides" web page has been slightly reorganized.
We would like to thank you very much for collaborating in pointing out
inconsistencies and misbehaviors of the labs, and encourage you to keep
on doing the same in the future.
The Netkit Team.
Maggiori informazioni sulla lista