[Netkit.users] Resize Filesystem problem

Massimo Rimondini rimondin a dia.uniroma3.it
Mar 16 Gen 2007 17:58:00 CET

Hi Nicola,

I think the missing step is to update the partition table inside
netkit-fs-F2.2. You can achieve this with fdisk /dev/loop0 by recreating
a primary partition which spans over the whole disk.

Best,
Massimo Rimondini.