[Netkit.users] Filesystem

EmIScA emisca a email.it
Mar 21 Nov 2006 10:51:38 CET

 mount netkit-fs-F2.2 /media/tmp -o loop,offset=16384 -t ext

You need an offset to skip the partition table. See
http://wlug.org.nz/UserModeLinux at the end of the page for more
instructions..

Naturally the netkit fs is not an empty file! Is a disk image...... with
the partition table included (fdisk netkit-fs-F2.2).

Bye