R: [Netkit.users] Halting virtual machines problem.

Massimo Rimondini maxonthenet a tiscali.it
Ven 21 Ott 2005 11:11:46 CEST

Hello Antonello,

this issue has been recently reported by other users and a fix has already
been devised, which will be put in place and published as soon as possible.

In the meantime, you can get your Netkit installation back to work by using
this workaround:
- whenever you have to halt/crash labs, use vcrash on every single machine
instead of lcrash;
- every time you use a 'v'-prefixed command (with the exception of vstart),
append the option "-u -".

This way it should work.

Regards,
Massimo.