[Netkit.users] Halting virtual machines problem.

antonello_lpl a libero.it antonello_lpl a libero.it
Mer 19 Ott 2005 02:41:57 CEST

I installed netkit on my ubuntu distribution.
I am not able to destroy the virtual machines because netkit is enable to find the virtual machines even though these have been created. The strange thing is the output of vlist command:

USER        VHOST               PID  UPTIME         SIZE  INTERFACES

Total virtual machines:       0    (you),        2    (all users).
Total consumed memory:        0 KB (you),    24760 KB (all users).

I have created two virtual machines but they appears only in the all users column...why?

Thanks

Antonello