[Netkit.users] First official release of Netkit-NG

Massimo Rimondini rimondin at dia.uniroma3.it
Tue May 27 10:27:38 CEST 2014

Dear julien,

thank you very much for this notice. It is great to hear that your project has reached a reasonably stable state.

Due to its relevance, I have added a link from the Official Downloads page of the Netkit web site (http://wiki.netkit.org/index.php/Download_Official) as you have requested.
At the same time, I have removed a couple of old links from the Contributed Downloads page (http://wiki.netkit.org/index.php/Download_Contributions), which were no longer relevant because they pointed to software components that are now part of Netkit-NG.

Regards,
Massimo