[Netkit.users] First official release of Netkit-NG

Julien Iguchi-Cartigny julien.iguchi-cartigny at lifl.fr
Mon May 26 11:09:53 CEST 2014

Hello

Finally I've just finished to release what I believe is a stable version
of Netkit-NG. The Netkit-NG project is an update of
netkit to include some functionalities and offer up-to-date Debian
Wheezy kernel and filesystem (as it is not possible to build recent
debian version with actual version of netkit).

All the instructions are here:

<http://www.lifl.fr/~iguchi-c/pages/netkit-ng.html>

Please report any bug found on github (see the bottom of the page for help).

Massimio: a link from the frontpage of the wiki to this page would be
great to bring people to test it.

Regards.

Julien