[Netkit.users] Multicast lab ??

bhaskar jain bhaskar.jain2002 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 12:55:38 CET 2014

Hi,

I recently came across Netkit and found it to be very very useful. I have
successfully run Netkit in VirtualBox running on my Ubuntu machine. I
practiced few of the lab exercises successfully.

I want to learn multicast routing and wondering which would be the best
approach to learn it using Netkit. Does someone have a list of topics, tips
available. I would really like to contribute back by making a lab exercise
after I've mastered this topic. Many thanks.

--
With best regards,
Bhaskar.