[Netkit.users] Netkit and OpenFlow/OVS

Julien Iguchi-Cartigny julien.iguchi-cartigny at lifl.fr
Mon Aug 25 14:41:52 CEST 2014

Hello Andreas,

I've developped an updated version of the netkit fs and kernel (wheezy
version of debian). They're available here:

<http://www.lifl.fr/~iguchi-c/pages/netkit-ng.html>

I've played a little bit to install <http://openvswitch.org/> on it but
I've some problem during install (error messages during install and no
terminal when image boots).

Thus if you have some time to install ourself, i think it would be the
best option at the present time.

Maybe an alternative is to install CPqD.

Don't hesistate to contact me for any help.

Regards

Julien