[Netkit.users] Connection to internet using only IPV6

Massimo Rimondini rimondin at dia.uniroma3.it
Sun May 5 16:46:45 CEST 2013

Dear Cristian,

unfortunately, Netkit does not offer a native solution for VM-to-host networking using IPv6. You can of course achieve this manually, but it requires a bit of tweaking. Some inspiration can be obtained from the Netkit script that accomplishes this task for IPv4: $NETKIT_HOME/bin/manage_tuntap.

Hope this helps. Feel free to follow up for further explanations and details.

Best,
Massimo