[Netkit.users] Cannot update install,programs

E Spatharas E.Spatharas at student.bradford.ac.uk
Tue Jun 25 14:31:29 CEST 2013

Hi,

Thank you for your quick reply Massimo. I am just experimenting, I didn't had any specific tool in mind. However, I can see inside packages list that many tools are already installed. I can limit my curiosity in those for the time. So it's very fine!

In addition, if I want to upgrade any of the existing tools I think that it gonna be smooth. Right?

By the way, how am I installing the filesystem provided in your first link? I suppose that I have to delete my existing one, and follow the same steps again for installing using the downloaded filesystem.

And, last thing, I cannot find any link for downloading this. Sorry I feel embarrassed.

Regards,
Vag