[Netkit.users] Cannot update install,programs

Massimo Rimondini rimondin at dia.uniroma3.it
Tue Jun 25 10:05:31 CEST 2013

Hi,

depending on the package you are willing to install, there may be a high number of dependencies that cause a major upgrade of the filesystem image. And the upgrade may fail because of some other "chicken-and-egg" conflicts in package releases.

Which package(s) are you interested in updating/installing?

In the meantime, you may want to consider that a very active Netkit user has independently updated the filesystem image build scripts and made them available here: https://github.com/kartoch/netkit-uml-filesystem. Depending on your needs, rebuilding the image from scratch using this system may be a way to go.

Regards,
Massimo