[Netkit.users] Announcement: Netkit release

Massimo Rimondini rimondin at dia.uniroma3.it
Wed May 4 16:47:23 CEST 2011

Dear Netkit users,

after collecting all your reports and feedbacks for a (long) while, for which we would really like to thank you one more, we have released a new maintenance release of Netkit, closing several of the bugs that you have pointed out, plus some additional ones.

As usual, you can find more information about the applied changes, and get the updated release, from the Official Downloads page of the Netkit web site: http://wiki.netkit.org/index.php/Download_Official.

Happy emulation!
The Netkit Team