[Netkit.users] version GLIBC_2.0 not defined

Adrian van Dongen adrianvandongen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 05:35:04 CET 2011

Hi Luca,

You are probably running Ubuntu 10.10, am i right ? A colleague of mine
tried running Netkit on Ubuntu 10.10 and got the same error. He just
downgraded tot 10.04 and it just worked fine (has been working fine on 10.04
for a while now). I know its not a real solution but if you really need to
get going that is the fastest way.

Ubuntu 10.10 probably has other GLIB/Libc library's and netkit would need to
be compiled again to meet the new library's. But that is just my wild guess
so Massimo please correct me if i am wrong :)

Regards,

Adrian.