[Netkit.users] Announcement: new labs are available

Massimo Rimondini rimondin at dia.uniroma3.it
Mon Dec 5 12:16:36 CET 2011

Dear Netkit users,

in the last few weeks we have been working on a set of brand new labs to enrich the set of available ready-to-use experiences. In particular, we have focused on the following topics:
- web servers and CGI
- NAT
- load balancing based on layer 4 switches
- load balancing based on DNS
- OSPF

Moreover, for practical reasons, we have also separated the introduction to Zebra/Quagga from RIP, creating two separate labs and slide sets.

You can find the result of this work in the usual official labs page (http://wiki.netkit.org/index.php/Labs_Official).
We also plan to make some of the exercises that have been done by the students within examinations for Computer Networks courses available to the public, in a dedicated page.

We hope you will enjoy the outcome of these efforts and that they will improve your experience as Netkit users.

Best regards,
The Netkit Team