[Netkit.users] installing Open vSwitch in Netkit

Ashish Agarwal agarwal1975 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 00:02:59 CEST 2010

Ah.. thanks. I also realized a potentially easier way to do all this. I
simply compiled a kernel using the Makefile provided by Netkit. This
generates the files I need in:

$NETKIT_HOME/kernel/modules/lib/modules/2.6.26.5-netkit-K2.8/build

and I don't have to apply the patches myself. However, my machines crash on
boot up with this kernel. I guess that's a new thread.

>>> Netkit.users at list.dia.uniroma3.it