[Netkit.users] Wake-On-LAN in Netkit

Massimo Rimondini rimondin at dia.uniroma3.it
Thu Oct 21 15:54:46 CEST 2010

Dear Emanuele,

this question is much more related to Linux kernel development.
Anyway, I would start by looking at net_kern.c
<http://lxr.linux.no/linux+*/arch/um/drivers/net_kern.c> and net_user.c
<http://lxr.linux.no/linux+*/arch/um/drivers/net_user.c> inside the
arch/um/drivers/
<http://lxr.linux.no/#linux+v2.6.26.5/arch/um/drivers/>directory of the