[Netkit.users] Two strange behaviors when buidling my own FS

Julien Iguchi-Cartigny julien.cartigny at unilim.fr
Tue Oct 19 10:32:11 CEST 2010

Hi,

I've two problems with building my own fs.

- my own fs seems to block netkit, as the command lstart does not come
back to shell after starting (but netkit machines work).

- When I use my own fs after building there is no problem with netkit
but, after a reboot (I'm talking about the "real" computer), netkit
terminal open then close immediatly. What is the difference for my FS
after building and after reboot ?

BTW, for the last problem, I don't have a log so i don't know where to
start...

Thank you

Cheers,

Julien.