[Netkit.users] It is okay if I do a talk on Netkit ?

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) zioproto at gmail.com
Wed May 5 16:17:39 CEST 2010

> Dear Saverio,
>
> that would be great, to say the least! :-D
>
> If you drop us a line with the title, we could add this talk to our list
> published on the Netkit web site.

The talk will be this friday in Camerino (Italy).

The complete programme of the event is here:
http://www.camelug.it/index.php/securityunicamdates-2010.html

The talk will be in Italian:
"Come usare l'ambiente di emulazione Netkit per lo sviluppo di
applicazioni di rete"

It is going to be a live demontration showing how to use the Netkit
system. Because of little time (~40 minutes) I have no idea if I'll
make it to cover advanced topics like the ingration with OpenWRT.

I will use the Netkit official slides for the introduction. If I
produce new slides I'll send it to the mailing list for future
publishing on the website.

Saverio