[Netkit.users] Problem when trying to create my own fs

Massimo Rimondini rimondin at dia.uniroma3.it
Fri Apr 23 15:59:47 CEST 2010

Dear Julien,

the error seems to suggest that you are missing the libbz2-1.0. However,
given the names of the packages whose installation raises the problem, I
suspect this may be happening during the preliminary debootstrap phase. In
this case, there may be some dependency problems in the official
repositories that prevent debootstrap from completing successfully (we have
been experiencing this sometimes in the past).

What I can suggest for the moment is to attempt to manually download and
install the .deb file for libbz2-1.0, then try again to continue with the
filesystem build.

Regards,
Massimo.