[Netkit.users] switching services on & off

Alessandro Dentella sandro at e-den.it
Wed Apr 21 18:27:05 CEST 2010

Hi,

I really appreciate very much netkit. I use it even for single machines,
when I whant to make clear which is the peculiar configuration neede for a
certain setup.

What I think is missing is the ability to swicth services off *before*
thy're started. It's very easy to switch them off in the
hostname.startup script, but I'd like to be able to prevent them from
starting at all.

Before I patch netkit-phase1 in order to do that i'd like to know if there
is already some way that I have not found out.

thanks very much

sandro
*:-)

--