[Netkit.users] Netkit domain temporarily down

Massimo Rimondini rimondin at dia.uniroma3.it
Tue Oct 27 15:28:22 CET 2009

Dear Netkit users,

we are experiencing technical issues with the management of the
netkit.org domain.
As a consequence, the usual web page http://www.netkit.org/, as well as
any related resources, are currently inaccessible.

We are currently working to fix the problem. In the meantime, all the
resources have been made  accessible at the following temporary URLs:
- web site, including downloads: http://tocai.dia.uniroma3.it/netkit/
- bug tracker: http://tocai.dia.uniroma3.it/netkit-bugs/

We take the chance to remind that there is also a project page on
Sourceforge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/netkit/files/.

Hopefully, it will not take long to restore the correct operation of the
web site at its original location. We apologize with all users for this
inconvenience.

Best regards,
The Netkit Team.