[Netkit.users] problems starting labs

Pablo Montes-Moreno e.intersection1 at tid.es
Mon May 25 10:03:09 CEST 2009

Hello all,

I have been checking about -d option, and you are right it only starts
the first virtual machine. We never tried to use the -d option; instead
of that, we specify the desired lab by moving to its directory and start
it with lstart. So there is not really a suggestion for that, it is the
same way we start netkit, and as this work for you we recommend you to
use this option..

If you need any help do not hesitate to contact us if you have any
further questions.
Regards,
Pablo Montes