[Netkit.users] Sniff uml_switch with wireshark or tcpdump

Massimo Rimondini rimondin at dia.uniroma3.it
Tue Jul 14 10:33:05 CEST 2009

Dear Julien,

> It would be more interesting to add it in the next netkit release, is it
> possible ? I will help if needed.

Ok, it will be considered in the next release. However, at the moment
I'm unable to estimate a release date.
In the meantime I have added the link in the Netkit related tools page
(http://wiki.netkit.org/index.php/Download_Links).

> My patch doesn't require root right, and can be connected or
> disconnected any time during the simulation. Furthermore, it is easily
> manageable by netkit script.

Very good: this fits even better the Netkit philosophy.

Thank you and regards,
Massimo.