[Netkit.users] OpenWRT UML integrated into Netkit

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) zioproto at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 15:35:54 CET 2009

>> Maybe you can also check the file
>> ~/.netkit/hubs/vhubs.log.

Dear Massimo,

I tried to setup everything on another machine, and I have the same
problem. So everything is reproducible.

Look at the following test:

 * I remove my ~/.netkit/hubs/vhubs.log
 * Start he OpenWRT vm
 * I configure by hand the IP address and the default route on the
OpenWRT virtual Machine
 * I flush any default iptables rule on the OpenWRT virtual machine
 * I try to ping 10.0.0.1 (no answer, no traffic coming back from the host)
 * at this moment ~/.netkit/hubs/vhubs.log is empty
 * I halt the OpenWRT vm
 * Now in ~/.netkit/hubs/vhubs.log I see the following:

29 2009/12/11 15:31:43         saverio
/home/saverio/.netkit/hubs/vhub_saverio_tap.cnct send_sock sending to
fd 4 Resource temporarily unavailable

any hints to go on ?

Saverio

PS btw I removed Nico and Florian from Cc: because seems not to be
OpenWRT related anymore ...