[Netkit.users] Netkit vhost sockets window size

Francesco Losciale frengo at anche.no
Fri Apr 3 13:54:17 CEST 2009

Hi for all,
I'm using Netkit to debug my python program, that have some troubles
with sockets and memory (I am using asyncore to manage more sockets, I
can assure that the code is correct because it works for a bit, but
maybe it fails when try to manage many sockets). I don't want paste the
program's debug prints and similar stuff because they aren't related to
the topic.

I have increased the memory size for each vhost without results
(managing in netkit.conf and with --mem option). I've also increased the
/proc/sys/net/core/wmem_max and rmem_max parameters without results. I
just want ask if the Netkit kernel has been compiled to verify this
parameters to decide the window size.

Thanks.
Francesco