[Netkit.users] broken uml_mconsole

Massimo Rimondini rimondin at dia.uniroma3.it
Mon Sep 15 14:44:10 CEST 2008

Dear Csaba,

yes, the patch replaces the standard path used by UML. Correcting this
by adding the path instead of replacing it is not a problem.

Consider that in the future we will probably move to a different kind of
switch, therefore we do not consider uml_switch related fixes as high
priority objectives.

P.S. Your mail did not make it to the mailing list. There still seems to
be some intermediate relay server that rewrites the mail headers.

Regards,
Massimo.