[Netkit.users] labs with symlinks

Massimo Rimondini rimondin at dia.uniroma3.it
Thu Sep 4 15:37:03 CEST 2008

Dear Csaba,

thank you for pointing out this issue.The reason why we switched to tar
was exactly preserving special files, including symbolic links. However,
the condition you mention should be probably handled differently.

I am adding this request to our todo list, which we hope to carry out soon.

Regards,
Massimo.