[Netkit.users] Mailing List Test - cannot write from Tor Vergata

Massimo Rimondini rimondin at dia.uniroma3.it
Tue Oct 21 19:04:01 CEST 2008

Dear Saverio,

your problem had already been reported, and seems to be due to some
intermediate server along the path that rewrites the address of our list
server with vvv.dia.uniroma3.it (no blacklist indeed). Interestingly,
only Tor Vergata seems to be affected by this problem.

I will report this to our technicians. Recalling their latest answer on
this, I cannot promise that the problem will be easily solved (maybe the
solution involves reconfiguring some intermediate server over which we
do not have control).

Regards,
Massimo.