[Netkit.users] update and isc_taskmgr_create errors

Massimo Rimondini rimondin at dia.uniroma3.it
Mon Nov 17 16:56:19 CET 2008

Dear Julien,

yes, indeed there are issues with the default amount of memory assigned
to virtual machines when using DNS related tools. You can override the
default by assigning a proper value to the NETKIT_MEMORY environment
variable or by editing your netkit.conf file.

Of course, we will reconsider the defaults in the next release. Thank
you for reporting this.

Regards,
Massimo.