[Netkit.users] Speed capacity of virtual interfaces

Julien Lange jlange at info.fundp.ac.be
Thu May 1 04:35:40 CEST 2008

Hello,

I'm wondering what are the capacities of the interfaces in netkit. I
tried to set up some configuration settings using mii-tool, but it seems
that the virtual devices aren't mii compliant. I didn't have any success
  with ethtool neither.

Can someone tell me a bit more about interface (link) speed setting in
netkit? I would like to make some QoS tests, so it would be great to
know the default limitation of the link.

Thank you very much in advance for your help,

Best regards,

Julien.