[Netkit.users] Netkit on Ubuntu 64 bit

Massimo Rimondini rimondin at dia.uniroma3.it
Thu Jun 12 10:06:05 CEST 2008

Hi Paolo,

you should not have problems in running the current release of Netkit on a
64 bit OS, provided that you first install 32 bit compatibility libraries.
The package libc6-i386 is definitely required, but you may also want to
install the ia32-libs as well as other lib32 packages, also depending on the
32 bit applications you are going to run on your machine.

Regards,
Massimo.