[Netkit.users] Announcement: major release
rimondin a dia.uniroma3.it
Ven 11 Gen 2008 10:38:14 CET
Dear Netkit users,
it's been a while since the last announcement on this list, and in the
meantime a major upgrade of Netkit, involving the core, the kernel, and
the filesystem, has been released.
This mail summarizes the most relevant changes brought over the last two
The latest release features:
* support for MPLS routing
* a release of quagga supporting SNMP; a common shell (vtysh) to
access all the routing daemons at once
* a release of the XORP routing platform
* full compatibility with the default Ubuntu shell (dash)
* a completely rebuilt and optimized filesystem image
* upgraded uml tools (virtual hub, etc.)
* ability to launch virtual machines without a primary console
(useful, e.g., if they host some shell server)
* ability to configure tap interfaces also in the lab.conf
The Netkit Team.
-------------- parte successiva --------------
Un allegato HTML è stato rimosso...
Maggiori informazioni sulla lista