[Netkit.users] Usage of Netkit

Vsevolod Krishchenko mstu at sevik.ru
Sat Dec 20 20:02:54 CET 2008

We're using Netkit labs in network protocols course in CS department in Moscow
State Technical University (n.a. Bauman). Students study tcp/ip, routing,
packet filtering, vpn. It 's the first year we're using Netkit because I get
my first Debian GNU/Linux lab this summer (we'are still windows-oriented).

Sadly, all my docs are in Russian and my English is quite bad.

--
Всеволод Крищенко, к.т.н.