[Netkit.users] NETKIT_HOME & debian package

Massimo Rimondini rimondin at dia.uniroma3.it
Sat Dec 6 19:21:34 CET 2008

Dear Alessandro,

your solution to set the NETKIT_HOME variable to a default value seems
reasonable. Alternatively, we could think of setting the variable inside
some system-wide configuration file like /etc/profile (in which case,
however, we would be assuming that the user has adopted bash as his
default shell) or /etc/login.defs.

Of course we are interested in packaged versions of Netkit. If you have
some package configuration file which you would like to share, feel free
to submit it :-)

Thank you very much and regards,
Massimo.