[Netkit.users] machine not correctly starting if in a lab

Massimo Rimondini rimondin at dia.uniroma3.it
Fri Dec 5 15:02:43 CET 2008

Dear Alessandro,

yes, you are right: labs depend on the presence of the netkit-phase*
scripts. However, this is not the only tweak that is performed on the
filesystem image to turn it into a Netkit filesystem.

The complete procedure will appear in the forthcoming release of the
filesystem package, which should be out within a few days.

Regards,
Massimo.