[Netkit.users] Kernel Compiling for Netkit, glib problem

Emilio Scalise emisca a email.it
Ven 19 Ott 2007 17:56:45 CEST

It's not a netkit problem....
The only solution is linking the uml kernel statically (search google on
how to do it), or recompiling it on the target machine, compiling it
against the same libc6 library.