[Netkit.users] Creating a custom root_fs

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) zioproto a gmail.com
Mer 10 Ott 2007 20:25:18 CEST

> Feel free to come back if things still don't work.

I fixed passing a Vanilla Kernel compiled in UML mode and fixing the
/etc/fstab with the correct device for the root partition.

For some reason the default Netkit Kernel was going to Kerned Panic
immediately, while the kernel a compiled booted ok with my new
root_fs.

I'll write a complete guide of what I did during the night and I'll
post in on the mailing list :)

Thanks to all for the support :)

Saverio Proto