[Netkit.users] Problem with java

Massimo Rimondini rimondin a dia.uniroma3.it
Ven 23 Mar 2007 15:08:15 CET

Dear Nicola,

the kernel that is currently shipped with Netkit does not interplay well
with Thread Local Storage libraries (tls). Installing the package
sun-java5-source has likely restored the tls directory tree under /lib
in the virtual machine filesystem. I suggest to move it away (e.g., mv
/lib/tls /lib/tls-hidden) or simply remove it. This should fix the problem.

Regards,
Massimo.