[Netkit.users] problem when simulating link/node down on Netkit

Xu Yao yaox06 a gmail.com
Gio 28 Giu 2007 02:46:06 CEST

Hello,

Thanks for your advice.

I built my kernel with the mpls-linux patch, converted and installed the rpm
packages for iproute and quagga (during installation I have used libcrypto
and libsnmp in Debian). I executed the daemons using their absolute paths so
there should be no confusion. Actually, I can see from tcpdump that the
packets are really label switched.

The topology I am currently using for test does not have more two machines
connected to a single C.D, so the problem I have might be quite different to
yours. However, I have also noticed ldpd crashes, but they are much less
often compared to zebra crashes. Also, whenever I have a crash, I am able to
get a working system by killing the processes (zebra, ospfd, ldpd) and
launching them again.