[Netkit.users] netkit on slax

Adrian van Dongen adrianvandongen a gmail.com
Ven 22 Set 2006 09:05:53 CEST

Hi good morning from Holland,

Documentatie is also not my strongest point ;-) I tend to make things work
and then.. well if it aint broke dont fix kinda thing hehe.

Just let me know when your finished. I will give you account so you can put
a webspace and bring the iso online. Do you have a domain for yourself ? If
not i can make a sub domain for you.

regards,

Adrian