[Netkit.users] netkit on slax

Adrian van Dongen adrianvandongen a gmail.com
Gio 21 Set 2006 15:25:47 CEST

Hi,

I can supply you with hosting for your iso. Its at a home server right now
(its a 6Mbit connection so it isnt that bad) Im currently moving my hosted
server from one provider to another the other servers are down, they will be
up in the next couple of weeks. I also made a port to slax but i had some
problems and didnt have the time to solve them.

Do you have a little howto ?

Regards,

Adrian.