[Netkit.users] Re: Digest di Netkit.users, Volume 8, Numero 5

Endro Mei A. kamitenggengen a plasa.com
Mar 19 Set 2006 03:54:50 CEST

I have same problem to build netkit file system.

I search on google but i can not find how to make file
system.
What distro i use to build netkit file system ?Debian x ,
Archlinux or mandriva ?
What gcc version to buld netkit filesystem ? gcc 3.x 4.x
And i want add nmap on netkit file system ? ( but it can
done with hostfs )
I plan to make netkit file system with new kernel 2.6.17.X
.

Anyone can help me ?

Thanks