[Netkit.users] netkit on kernel 2.6.19-rc5 as host [solved]

EmIScA emisca a email.it
Mer 15 Nov 2006 10:38:14 CET

Thanks for the information, I will try to compile vanilla kernel
2.6.11.7 with that patches applied, so I won't get any new software
incompatibility in the guest linux distribution installed on netkit fs..
Bye!