[Netkit.users] Simple question

Gianni Costanzi gianni.costanzi a gmail.com
Ven 3 Mar 2006 12:00:18 CET

Hi,
I have a simple question for you: how can I increase the size of the
filesystem that comes with netkit2? I can't mount it as a loopback device,
since it is not an ext2 filesystem (otherwise I could create another empty
file, with a bigger size, create on it a new filesystem and then copy there
the content of the netkit2 filesystem).. Any suggestion?

Thank you very much!